Hi guys! hello i am Ashutosh Pandey . I am a networking
professionalization this is my blog I am also interested in new
networking technology just like MCSE , MCITP , CCNA ,
ETHICAL HACKING , CLOUD COMPUTING ,GREEN IT
AND Virtualization etc.I hope So this Blog is very helpfull to you
for Understanding new Networking Technology. Please send me your comments and feedback about this blog.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
How to create a Welcome Message in Windows 2008 Domain
Process to set Welcome Logon message to the Domain User Workstation while they log-in:-
In Domain Server we have to follow these procedures to set this policy:-
1) Login to the Domain server.
2) Click on Start .
3) Select Administrative Tools.
4) Select Group Policy Management.
5) Then Group Policy Management Console will be open.
6) Select “Domain name” under Domains Category menu.
7) Select Default Domain Policy (from right side menu box).
8) Right click on “Default Domain Policy” and click on “edit”.
9) Then other windows of “Group Policy Management Editor” will be open.
10) Expand “Policies” tab and select “Windows Settings” tab.
11) Expand “Windows Settings” tab and select “Security Settings”.
12) Double click on “Local Policies” option from right side menu list.
13) Then another window will be open.
14) Double click on “Security option”.
15) Then another window will be open.
16) Search for “Interactive logon: Message text for Users attempting to log-on”.
17) Right click on “Interactive logon: Message text for Users attempting to log-on” and click on properties.
18) Then tick the box “Define the policy setting in the template” and then type your message in the given below box and apply & Ok.
19) Search for “Interactive logon: Message title for Users attempting to log-on”.
20) Right click on “Interactive logon: Message title for Users attempting to log-on” and click on properties.
21) Click on “Define this policy setting” box and give Title of your message which you have assigned previously then apply & Ok.
22) After that whenever the Domain user will be restart his/her workstation then after clicking Ctrl+Alt+Del button, then that message will be displayed on screen.
*************************Enjoy the trick ****************